BELCHFIRE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS GASEOUS FUEL AND COMPRESSED AIR – MODEL 4F
IMPORTANT It is imperative that personnel responsible for the operation, and all operators of the ® Belchfire equipment, read and understand these instructions prior to lighting and use ® of Belchfire torches.
1. Retain all safety and operational instructions for future reference.
2. Do not leave the torch unattended while in operation.
3. Do not stand or prop the torch on the burner end while in operation.
4. Do not use indoors unless adequate air for combustion and ventilation is available. ®
5. Do not use liquid-feed fuel with any Belchfire torch. ®
6. Do not use acetylene or oxygen with any Belchfire torch. ®
7. Inspect Belchfire torch before each use. If it is evident there is excessive damage, it must be replaced prior to the torch being put into operation. The replacement torch shall be that specified by Belchfire Corporation.
8. Inspect all hoses before each use of the torch. If it is evident there is excessive abrasion or wear, or the hose is cut, it must be replaced prior to the torch being put into operation. The replacement hose assembly shall be that specified by Belchfire Corporation.
9. Do not exceed withdrawal rates of the fuel being used.
10. If the LP-gas cylinders are us
11. When torch is not in use, gas must be turned off at LP-gas supply.
12. When stored indoors, the connection between the LP-gas supply and the torch must be disconnected. If cylinder(s) is used, it must be removed from the torch and stored outdoors in accordance with Chapter 5 of the standard for the Storage and Handling of Liquefied Petroleum Gases, ANSI/NFPA 58.
All replacement parts should be obtained from BELCHFIRE CORPORATION, 4916 North 125th Street, Butler, WI 53007 U.S.A